What no one tells you about working remotely

Description of your first forum.
mdsakil514

What no one tells you about working remotely

Post by mdsakil514 »

There are many real reasons! that make us fantasize about working remotely . To begin with, in the mornings we become the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, holding a pocket watch (in our case the telephone) and shouting “Oh, God! Oh my God! I'm going to be late!" and we run as if there were no tomorrow, all because we must “arrive on time” or not arrive later than it is. Well, not to mention the traffic or the delay on the subway, or constantly bumping into that colleague with whom we have to pretend that we like him, all to maintain work harmony. Oh, and in rainy seasons! We have all soaked our suits at some point or waited a little longer in the office even though the day ended several minutes ago, so as not to get wet.

Well, this list could go on. It is true, there is no reason to lie, teleworking has its great advantages if we let ourselves be carried away by negative arguments that tarnish traditional work. But the life of the digital nomad is not Email Data rosy either, it is possible that you would have liked to know beforehand what no one says about working remotely . Here we will tell some truths, but also how to solve it. No need to panic! Truth : Sometimes you feel apart At home you have the company of Michi and Firulais and although their antics make our day, they are not very talkative. Let's say that we may miss chatting with our colleagues, having coffee with colleagues, and office jokes. You will have the feeling that you are distanced, that you are not informed of everything that may be happening in the company . So, yes, it could happen that you miss some important updates and since you don't have a partner to say, didn't you hear? Then, ultimately you will feel far from reality.

From time to time you will need work relationships! How can I solve that? Make sure you stay in touch with your team through a tool, for example, Slack . Being active on a social network where your peers are located can help alleviate the feeling of feeling left out. Read also: 5 tips to have a good relationship with your coworkers Truth: Contacts may be smaller for a remote worker This is what no one tells you when you start working remotely. I ask you, what is important after relating? That we create contacts. Friends who recommend us for a new job, or someone who tells us that they are in such a place are requesting a professional like you and they thought of you. This may not happen when our social life is reduced to the four walls of our home office. When working remotely you rely heavily on job boards , or it becomes more difficult to find out about new company opportunities. How can I solve that? Have you heard of Meetup groups for professionals in your field? Find out if there is one brewing near your city , this will help you expand your relationships. You can also look for groups on LinkedIn, some are very good to join and take advantage of.